Apostolidis A. Vasileios
Sports law, due to the gigantism of the professional sports industry, has been reduced to an independent legal branch that includes provisions of criminal, labor, civil and commercial law.
The practical experience and specialization of the office and our associates in the special sports legislation allows us to offer specialized services to professional athletes and sports clubs.
Our services to those involved in professional sports include:
• Representation before the competent courts
• Representation in disputes between athletes, clubs and coaches
• Representation in concluding sports contracts and court representation on disputes from sports contracts
• Representation before the competent disciplinary committees
• Legal advice on the establishment, merger and operation of sports clubs
• Legal advice on specific issues (eg incidents of violence in the context of a sporting event, use of prohibited substances, etc.)
• Legal advice on securing professional rights